|It's advisable to browse this site using Google Chrome. Some codes of this site use HTML5 formatting.|
FACULTY OF CANON LAW
Courses of Study
Official Examinations, Promotion and Disqualifications
The grade in each subject shall be given by the respective Professor. Grades in the Faculty of Canon Law are not transmuted. They follow the following tabulated equivalents:
FA — Failure due to absences (Failed)
A student who has incurred absences equivalent to more than 20% of the required total number of hours in a given term is given a grade of failure due to absences (FA)
CHANGE OR DROPPING OF SUBJECT OR COURSE
1. Any change of subject or course shall not be valid unless done during the regular period of registration by accomplishing the prescribed form and complying with all the other pertinent requirements.
2. To drop a course after the period of registration, the student must fill up the UST Form 6, secure the approval of the Dean and secure from the Secretary the corresponding endorsement of adjustment of fees.
3. When a student drops a subject without the Dean’s approval, failure in the corresponding subject will be given.
ADJUSTMENT AND REFUND OF FEES
1. Dropping of Program before the official start of classes:
a. Student who officially drop a program before the official start of classes shall be charged five thousand pesos (P5,000.00) only.
2. Dropping of Course/Program within the First Two Weeks from the Official Start of Classes shall be charged as follows:
a. First Week: 25% of the total fees for the course / program
3. Application for refund of fees and/or adjustments should be made at the Accounting Division promptly after dropping the course/program. The date of the actual submission of dropping forms at the Accounting Division shall be the reckoning date for refund and/or adjustment purposes.